A dress with my painting of flowers on the fabric; fireflies in the flowers blink according to wearer's heart-rate. This project aims to demonstrate that when we design fitness and health products, we don’t have to limit to wristbands. Why can’t we embed sensors and monitors into beautiful gowns or daily wear?
Art on clothing: Flowers
- Free tutorials
- Or purchase painting on fabrics here. Mirror repeat.
- Minky fabrics, soft and smooth. Plush 100% polyester fabric printed using ecologically-safe transfer sublimation inks.
- Price is cost/yard, including shipping cost. If order >5 yards, just add multiple cart items.
- Made to order. Ships in 2 weeks.
- Width: 54 in (137 cm)
- 6.6 oz per square yard (225 gsm)
- Estimated shrinkage: 1-2% in length and 1-3% in width